Landing Page Design- our process:
Webtrade create websites for our client’s and help’s them grow their business.
Designing and developing an effective landing page is essential in perfecting this process, it takes a fraction of a second for a visitor to evaluate and form an opinion on a website, bearing that in mind, we make, making the perfect first impression, our top priority.
Landing pages have typically one major objective and one minor objective. The major goal for all of these landing pages is to turn visitors into leads. Because of this, the landing page is designed with conversion in mind.
The minor objective is related to search. Landing pages are excellent resources for on site search engine optimisation that is why we design these pages to be highly optimised.
That being said, there is no guaranteed formula for building a perfect landing page but, we follow, below, seven components for designing a perfect landing page.
Seven Components of a Perfect Landing Page:
- Relatable imagery: We choose high quality images or videos that relate to our client’s goal.
- Attractive Design: We keep our clients designs clean and simple. We select the correct colours and schemes that matter, with consideration for white space.
- Powerful Copy: The headline of a site is the best location to grab a visitor’s attention. The landing page headlines should not confuse or bore, but compel a visitor to take a closer look, click, join or learn more.
- Easy Navigation: We have experience with what, our clients users, will be searching for and provide a clear path for them to get them, where they need, to go.
- Effortless Call-To-Action: After a visitor reads the landing page headline, it is crucial that they know what to do next, our goal is for all potential visitors should find what they are looking for, in one click.
- Keep It Above the Fold: The space a visitor sees, without having to scroll, is where the most important parts of the webpage should be. We place the call to action button above the fold and in a location where the visitor’s eye will scan to.
- Always Be Testing: We optimise our clients landing pages for conversion over time, we also run A/B tests, change copy, call-to-actions, and images to see what resonates most with users.
At Webtrade we excel at helping business owners with their first websites, If you have any questions about how our websites are designed and how they can benefit you and your company and how Webtrade can make your website be the online tool you need it to be, please contact us, call us on 01 2990655 for a quote or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us on: