SENIOR WEB DESIGNER:
Webtrade is one of our Ireland’s leading website design & development companies with over 800 clients. Due to our continued expansion, we currently have a vacancy for a Senior Web Designer to join our project team.
As a Senior Web Designer at Webtrade you will responsible for the design of some of Ireland’s leading business and public body websites. You will be working alongside a project manager and developer in delivering best of practice website designs that meet individual client’s needs. You will also have responsible for maintaining a portfolio of existing client websites.
- Minimum 3 years Web design experience including responsive design experience;
- Web/graphic design tools - Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver (or similar) etc.;
- Knowledge of WAI accessibility guidelines, usability best practice and experience in designing for integration with content management systems an advantage
- You have high level of creative flair.
- You have a proven ability to understand customer needs.
- You will have the ability to work to a deadline, either independently or as a team player.
- You will have excellent inter-personal skills
Excellent Salary package offered, negotiable depending upon experience.
CV's PLUS examples of your design work to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, reference Senior Website Designer Position. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.