Webtrade has just launched the new website for St. Jude's GAA, www.stjudesgaa.ie. The website is based upon our Siternity™ Club package specifically designed for GAA and other sporting clubs. It allows them to generate new club advertising revenues and take advantage of email marketing opportunities from the membership base of the club.
Our Siternity™ Club package covers everything a club needs to have an effective website including:
- Club website design, based upon the clubs logo & colours
- Content Management System to easily update and manage every section of the site
- Ability to add, edit, delete all site sections & create standalone pages
- Full formatting control of content, news, fixtures, events etc.
- Ability to upload photos & documents
- Advertising banners for club sponsors, allowing for recurring revenues from the site
- Control of all search engine specific features
- Dynamic photo gallery system, with automatic image resizing & thumbnail creation
- Email mailing list sign up & newsletter creation system for updating members with club news, and for paid sponsor advertising opportunities
- Interactive mapping
- RSS feeds on all website articles
- Online contact form with anti-spam feature
- Website hosting, email, website statistics, database, backups & domain name
- Benefits of Siternity™'s "Software as a Service" model, and ongoing upgrades to the Siternity™ CMS & new features & technologies as they come on stream.
Webtrade has a long standing association with a wide range of sporting clubs in Ireland, having deleloped sites in the past for the likes of:
"The quality of service received from yourself throughout this project was second to none. Quite often you went above and beyond to facilitate training, meetings and artwork and this is greatly appreciated. I have no doubt that you will see a lot of GAA websites regenerating their sites over the next while as a result of this." - Robert Hyland, St. Jude's GAA Club